The trendiest leaf ever! I do love it though 🙂
- This is a print on demand item. Sometimes we have stock ready made and this will be used in your order first. When your order comes in, it will be placed in the print queue. You could be first in the queue, or 14th. Each item takes approximately 1 hour to print and there may be orders in the queue when you place your order. Please allow this in your timing. I currently run 3 x 3D printers full time. If you wish to know current wait times on orders, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or Facebook message.
- 3d printing is an additive process so there is no wastage involved in the creation of these coasters.
- 3d printed items do not deal well with heat. Do not place in dishwasher. Make sure to clean with cool soap and water.
- 3d printed items hold a whole mess of static electricity. Give them a wipe down with isopropyl alcohol and a paper towel to remove any dust or fuzzies they will have inevitably picked up from somewhere in the universe.
- PLA (what these 3D printed items are made from) is not plastic, but a thermoplastic polyester made from fermented plant starch using renewable resources. PLA is biodegradable & environmentally friendly.