Diamond Bath Bomb Mould
$11.00 – $16.00
|1 - 9||0% $11.00|
|10 - 19||6% $10.34|
|20 - 49||11% $9.79|
|50 +||21% $8.69|
Our bath bomb moulds are designed to make it both super simple and super easy to hand make your own bath bombs. With the addition of the outer shell, your bath bombs stay in exact alignment, and you can also create the most perfect satellite rings.
This bath bomb contains 3 pieces:
2 cups (top of diamond and bottom of diamond)
1 outer shell
Diamond 30mm makes a 30mmx30mmx22mm bath bomb (without satellite ring height included)
Diamond 40mm makes a 40mmx40mmx28mm bath bomb (without satellite ring height included)
Diamond 50mm makes a 50mmx50mmx32mm bath bomb (without satellite ring height included)
Diamond 60mm makes a 60mmx60mmx38mm bath bomb (without satellite ring height included)
Diamond 70mm makes a 70mmx70mmx42mm bath bomb (without satellite ring height included)
Diamond 80mm makes a 80mmx80mmx48mm bath bomb (without satellite ring height included)
- This is a print on demand item. Sometimes we have stock ready made and this will be used in your order first. When your order comes in, it will be placed in the print queue. You could be first in the queue, or 14th. Larger items can take up to 17 hours to print so please allow this in your timing.
- These items are 3D printed and do not deal well with heat. Do not place in dishwasher. Please make sure to clean using cool water. For best results, use dishwashing liquid and cool water and wash with a non-abrasive pad. Do not leave soaking in water.
- 3d printed items hold a whole mess of static electricity. Give them a wipe down with isopropyl alcohol and a paper towel to remove any dust or fuzzies they will have inevitably picked up from somewhere in the universe.
- Inclement weather can sometimes affect the dimensions of a 3d print. This means you may receive a print with sanding on one or more edges. This is done to ensure a smooth fit with the other pieces of the mould (i.e. bath bomb cups sliding through the exterior smoothly).
- PLA (what these 3D printed items are made from) is not plastic, but a thermoplastic polyester made from fermented plant starch using renewable resources. PLA is biodegradable & environmentally friendly.
- 3d printing is ‘additive manufacturing’ meaning there is no waste when creating your itemsI
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.