End Cap – Small
When making cylinder soaps in PVC moulds you need to keep the batter from coming out the end.
Now, you ‘can’ buy end caps from Bunnings, but they are horrible and boring and definitely not as fun as these 3d printed ones 😉
The best way to use these is to wrap the end of your PVC pipe in Glad Wrap, add a rubber band, then slide on one of these end caps.
An alternative method is to pour a small amount of (NOT HOT) melt & pour soap into the end cap and place the PVC immediately into it to seal the bottom. Make sure the MP soap is not hot as it could warp the end cap.
Share on socials
- This is a print on demand item. Sometimes we have stock ready made and this will be used in your order first. When your order comes in, it will be placed in the print queue. You could be first in the queue, or 14th. Larger items can take up to 17 hours to print so please allow this in your timing.
- PLA (what these 3D printed items are made from) is not plastic, but a thermoplastic polyester made from fermented plant starch using renewable resources. PLA is biodegradable & environmentally friendly.
- 3d printing is ‘additive manufacturing’ meaning there is no waste when creating your items.
- Inclement weather can sometimes affect the dimensions of a 3d print. This means you may receive a print with sanding on one or more edges. This is done to ensure a smooth fit with the other pieces of the mould (i.e. bath bomb cups sliding through the exterior smoothly).
- These items are 3D printed and do not deal well with heat. Do not place in dishwasher. Please make sure to clean using cool water. For best results, use dishwashing liquid and cool water and wash with a non-abrasive pad. Do not leave soaking in water.
- 3d printed items hold a whole mess of static electricity. Give them a wipe down with isopropyl alcohol and a paper towel to remove any dust or fuzzies they will have inevitably picked up from somewhere in the universe.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Subscribe to the mailing list to receive updates!
Sign up to the newsletter to get updates, blog posts, store coupons and more.
Don’t worry though, there’s no spam included!
3dprint, shaper, stamp, bathbomb, shampoobar, moulds, extrudertool, kaleidoscope, soaptool, candletool, wicktools, pullthroughtool, filament, foodsafe, claycutter, sprinklesheet, shrinkwrapopener, smallbusiness