A full set of 15 discs for those who want to try all the weird and wonderful pull through shapes!
Large discs are 74mm.
**THIS SET IS FOR THE LARGE DISCS ONLY**
- This is a print on demand item. Sometimes we have stock ready made and this will be used in your order first. When your order comes in, it will be placed in the print queue. You could be first in the queue, or 14th. Each pull through takes approximately 1 hour to print and there may be orders in the queue when you place your order. Please allow this in your timing. I currently run 6 x 3D printers full time. If you wish to know current wait times on orders, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or Facebook message.
- Pull through discs are designed to be used in PVC pipe at 65mm (small) and 80mm (large), with an M6 sized threaded rod & nuts. They can be used in any cylinder mould with an inner dimension above 61mm (small) and 74mm (large). These can be purchased separately.
- Pull through discs can be resized but you MUST know the exact dimension of the threaded rod you intend to use.
- These items are 3D printed and do not deal well with heat. Do not place in dishwasher. Please make sure to clean using cool water. For best results, leave for 24 hours after using to allow soap to saponify and rinse off using cold water.
- 3d printed items hold a whole mess of static electricity. Give them a wipe down with isopropyl alcohol and a paper towel to remove any dust or fuzzies they will have inevitably picked up from somewhere in the universe.
- PLA (what these 3D printed items are made from) is not plastic, but a thermoplastic polyester made from fermented plant starch using renewable resources. PLA is biodegradable and environmentally friendly.