Sick of propping up your soap mould with weird things for a nice side pour? Want to do a cool angled soap without having to guess the angles?
The angled feet moulds are designed to get that perfect angle every time. They come in 15, 25, 35 and 45 degrees and as a set of two.
- This is a print on demand item. Sometimes we have stock ready made and this will be used in your order first. When your order comes in, it will be placed in the print queue. You could be first in the queue, or 14th. Each angled feet set takes approximately 6 hours to print and there may be orders in the queue when you place your order. Please allow this in your timing. I currently run 5 x 3D printers full time. If you wish to know current wait times on orders, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or Facebook message.
- Angled feet are designed to be used with the 1.2kg (1200g) loaf moulds sold on Ebay & Aliexpress. For custom sized angled feet, please feel free to contact me via email or Facebook Messenger. I do not charge extra to resize items as long as the request is within reason.
- These items are 3D printed and do not deal well with heat. Do not place in dishwasher. Please make sure to clean using cool water.
- 3d printed items hold a whole mess of static electricity. Give them a wipe down with isopropyl alcohol and a paper towel to remove any dust or fuzzies they will have inevitably picked up from somewhere in the universe.
- PLA (what these 3D printed items are made from) is not plastic, but a thermoplastic polyester made from fermented plant starch using renewable resources. PLA is biodegradable & environmentally friendly.
- 3d printing is ‘additive manufacturing’ meaning there is no waste when creating your items.