Wick Placement Tool
These wick placement tools are simple and effective to use for the placement of perfectly centered wicks.
Wick placement tools are not designed for specific jars. They can be used in any jar that has an internal diameter between 5cm through to 13cm. There’s a wick placement tool at every half centimeter to get you as close as possible to the true middle of your candle. Have a jar that’s 7.9cm internally? Use an 7.5cm wick placement tool. Have a jar that’s 9.7cm internally? Use a 9.5cm wick placement tool.
These wick placement tools work in both round and square vessels. The holes in the wick placement tools correspond with our wick centering tools so you can have perfect placement and straight centered wicks every time.
- This is a print on demand item. Sometimes we have stock ready made and this will be used in your order first. When your order comes in, it will be placed in the print queue. You could be first in the queue, or 14th. Larger items can take up to 17 hours to print so please allow this in your timing.
- These items are 3D printed and do not deal well with heat. Do not place in dishwasher. Please make sure to clean using cool water. For best results, use dishwashing liquid and cool water and wash with a non-abrasive pad. Do not leave soaking in water.
- 3d printed items hold a whole mess of static electricity. Give them a wipe down with isopropyl alcohol and a paper towel to remove any dust or fuzzies they will have inevitably picked up from somewhere in the universe.
- PLA (what these 3D printed items are made from) is not plastic, but a thermoplastic polyester made from fermented plant starch using renewable resources. PLA is biodegradable & environmentally friendly.
- 3d printing is ‘additive manufacturing’ meaning there is no waste when creating your items.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.