When you need an apple sitting on the bottom of your soap design 🙂
- This is a print on demand item. Sometimes we have stock ready made and this will be used in your order first. When your order comes in, it will be placed in the print queue. You could be first in the queue, or 14th. Each individual item takes approximately 2 hours to print and there may be orders in the queue when you place your order. Please allow this in your timing. I currently run 4 x 3D printers full time. If you wish to know current wait times on orders, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or Facebook message.
- Shapers are designed to be used with the 1.2kg (1200g) loaf moulds sold on Ebay & Aliexpress, but will work in any soap mould with an interior width of 7.3 or more. For custom size shaper/s, please feel free to contact me via email or Facebook Messenger. I do not charge extra to resize shapers as long as the dimensions are under 9cm width. Slab mould shapers can be made at an extra cost.
- Stamps can be used on any size bar of soap.
- These items are 3D printed and do not deal well with heat. Do not place in dishwasher. Please make sure to clean using cool water. For best results, leave for 24 hours after using to allow soap to saponify and rinse off using cold water.
- 3d printed items hold a whole mess of static electricity. Give them a wipe down with isopropyl alcohol and a paper towel to remove any dust or fuzzies they will have inevitably picked up from somewhere in the universe.
- PLA (what these 3D printed items are made from) is not plastic, but a thermoplastic polyester made from fermented plant starch using renewable resources. PLA is biodegradable & environmentally friendly.
- 3d printing is ‘additive manufacturing’ meaning there is no waste when creating your items.