This set contains the following:
- This is a print on demand item. Sometimes we have excess ready made and these will be used in your order first, but as a general rule these will be printed when your order comes. Please allow this timing in your orders. Each item takes approximately 2 hours each to print and there may be orders in the queue ahead of yours.
- Shapers are designed to be used with the 1.2kg (1200g) loaf moulds sold on Ebay & Aliexpress, but will work in any soap mould with an interior width of 7.3 or more. For custom size shaper/s, please feel free to contact me. I do not charge extra to resize shapers.
- Stamps can be used on any size bar of soap.
- These items are 3D printed and do not deal well with heat. Do not place in dishwasher. Please make sure to clean using cool water. For best results, leave for 24 hours after using to allow soap to saponify and rinse off using cold water.
- 3d printed items hold a whole mess of static electricity. Give them a wipe down with isopropyl alcohol and a paper towel to remove any dust or fuzzies they will have inevitably picked up from somewhere in the universe.