Clouds 1 Shaper
Want to make a cloud based soap design? This shaper has a nice flat line of clouds on one end to give you the underside of a cloud, and a bubbly design to give you the fluffy top side of a cloud.
Pair it with the Raindrops Stamp for the perfect rainy day soap.
Cloud 1 Shaper & Raindrops Stamp Set is available for a discounted price. Also included in the Cloud Set 1, Cloud Set Full, Weather Set 1 & Weather Set Full.
This shaper is included in the All Shapers Set.
- This is a print on demand item. Sometimes we have stock ready made and this will be used in your order first. When your order comes in, it will be placed in the print queue. You could be first in the queue, or 14th. Larger items can take up to 17 hours to print so please allow this in your timing.
- These items are 3D printed and do not deal well with heat. Do not place in dishwasher. Please make sure to clean using cool water. For best results, use dishwashing liquid and cool water and wash with a non-abrasive pad. Do not leave soaking in water.
- 3d printed items hold a whole mess of static electricity. Give them a wipe down with isopropyl alcohol and a paper towel to remove any dust or fuzzies they will have inevitably picked up from somewhere in the universe.
- Inclement weather can sometimes affect the dimensions of a 3d print. This means you may receive a print with sanding on one or more edges. This is done to ensure a smooth fit with the other pieces of the mould (i.e. bath bomb cups sliding through the exterior smoothly).
- PLA (what these 3D printed items are made from) is not plastic, but a thermoplastic polyester made from fermented plant starch using renewable resources. PLA is biodegradable & environmentally friendly.
- 3d printing is ‘additive manufacturing’ meaning there is no waste when creating your itemsI
1 review for Clouds 1 Shaper
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Kylie Springall (verified owner) –
Love this. Works perfectly for a “forest” theme as well as a cloud which it was intended for! So many possibilities!