These trays make it super simple to fill your lip balm tubes.
Insert tubes into bottom of holes, add a tray to the bottom and flip over. Pour lip balm into tubes. Spills and excess can be easily removed once your lip balm has set. Tray has a lip around top.
Available in 3 sizes – 16 holes, 32 holes and 64 holes.
Hole size is 15.2mm.
- This is a print on demand item. Sometimes we have stock ready made and this will be used in your order first. When your order comes in, it will be placed in the print queue. You could be first in the queue, or 14th. Large items can take up to 17 hours to print so please allow this in your timing.
- These items are 3D printed and do not deal well with heat. Do not place in dishwasher. Please make sure to clean using cool water. For best results, use dishwashing liquid and cool water and wash with a non-abrasive pad. Do not leave soaking in water.
- 3d printed items hold a whole mess of static electricity. Give them a wipe down with isopropyl alcohol and a paper towel to remove any dust or fuzzies they will have inevitably picked up from somewhere in the universe.
- PLA (what these 3D printed items are made from) is not plastic, but a thermoplastic polyester made from fermented plant starch using renewable resources. PLA is biodegradable & environmentally friendly.
- 3d printing is ‘additive manufacturing’ meaning there is no waste when creating your items.