A single bar loaf cutter designed to cut 2.5cm thick bars of soap. Use your favourite knife, a dough cutter or a cheese slicer with a wire. Easy to clean.
Fits loaf width up to 8cm and flat guide edge up to 9.5cm.
- This is a print on demand item. Sometimes we have stock ready made and this will be used in your order first. When your order comes in, it will be placed in the print queue. You could be first in the queue, or 14th. This item takes approximately 10 hours to print and there may be orders in the queue when you place your order. Please allow this in your timing. I currently run 3 x 3D printers full time. If you wish to know current wait times on orders, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or Facebook message.
- This item can be resized for a nominal fee. Please don’t hesitate to contact me to inquire about pricing
- This items is 3D printed and does not deal well with heat. Do not place in dishwasher. Please make sure to clean using cool water.
- 3d printed items hold a whole mess of static electricity. Give them a wipe down with isopropyl alcohol and a paper towel to remove any dust or fuzzies they will have inevitably picked up from somewhere in the universe.
- PLA (what these 3D printed items are made from) is not plastic, but a thermoplastic polyester made from fermented plant starch using renewable resources. PLA is biodegradable & environmentally friendly.