Our shampoo bar moulds are designed to make it both super simple and super easy to hand make your own shampoo bars. With the addition of the outer shell, your shampoo bars stay in exact alignment, and you can also create the most perfect satellite rings. Multiple choices let you create the shampoo bar mould that suits your aesthetic.
This shampoo bar mould contains 3 pieces:
1 outer shell
- This is a print on demand item. Sometimes we have stock ready made and this will be used in your order first. When your order comes in, it will be placed in the print queue. You could be first in the queue, or 14th.
- Larger shampoo bar mould sets take up to 17 hours to print (this is 2 cups & 1 outer shell) so please allow this in your timing. I currently run 4 x 3D printers full time. If you wish to know current wait times on orders, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or Facebook message.
- These items are 3D printed and do not deal well with heat. Do not place in dishwasher. Please make sure to clean using cool water. For best results, use dishwashing liquid and cool water and wash with a non-abrasive pad. Do not leave soaking in water.
- 3d printed items hold a whole mess of static electricity. Give them a wipe down with isopropyl alcohol and a paper towel to remove any dust or fuzzies they will have inevitably picked up from somewhere in the universe.
- PLA (what these 3D printed items are made from) is not plastic, but a thermoplastic polyester made from fermented plant starch using renewable resources. PLA is biodegradable & environmentally friendly.
- 3d printing is ‘additive manufacturing’ meaning there is no waste when creating your items.