These holders keep your wick centering tools not only tidy, but organised as well. With the addition of a numbered lid you can be assured of grabbing the right tool for the candle vessel you’re using.
Can hold either 10 or 20 wick centering tools.
Buy 10+ & get 20% off!
- This is a print on demand item. Sometimes we have stock ready made and this will be used in your order first. When your order comes in, it will be placed in the print queue. You could be first in the queue, or 14th. Wick centering tool holders take either 3 hours (10 holder) to 5 hours (20 holder) each to print and there may be orders in the queue when you place your order. Please allow this in your timing. I currently run 5 x 3D printers full time. If you wish to know current wait times on orders, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or Facebook message.
- 3d printed items do not like heat, so never clean with hot water or place in dishwasher. For easiest cleaning, allow any spilt wax to cool and scrape off with a blunt object.
- 3d printed items hold a whole mess of static electricity. Give them a wipe down with isopropyl alcohol and a paper towel to remove any dust or fuzzies they will have inevitably picked up from somewhere in the universe.
- PLA (what these 3D printed items are made from) is not plastic, but a thermoplastic polyester made from fermented plant starch using renewable resources. PLA is biodegradable & environmentally friendly.
- 3d printing is ‘additive manufacturing’ meaning there is no waste when creating your items.