Wick Centering Tool
$1.50 – $3.10
|1 - 20||$0.00 flat $1.50|
|21 - 40||$0.05 flat $1.45|
|41 - 60||$0.10 flat $1.40|
|61 +||$0.20 flat $1.30|
Sick of having off center wicks? Hate how your current tool slides around on top of your jar? Well you might like this solution!
Wick centering tools are designed for use with just about any vessel and have little tabs on the ends to stop them from sliding too far off centre. Have a jar that’s 7.9cm? Use an 8cm wick centering tool. Have a jar that’s 9.7cm? Use a 10cm wick centering tool. There’s a wick centering tool at every half centimeter to get you as close as possible to the true middle of your candle.
To figure out what size you need, make sure to measure the outside of your vessel, as the wick centering tool sits on the top of your vessel and the nubs grip the outside of the walls.
These wick centering tools work on both round and square vessels. I’ve also included a bunch of extra holes for those of you who like to double, triple or quadruple wick your candles!
The holes in these centering tools correspond with our Wick Placement Tools so you can be guaranteed the perfect wick placement for every single candle.
Sizes range from 5cm through to 13cm.
Share on socials
- This is a print on demand item. Sometimes we have stock ready made and this will be used in your order first. When your order comes in, it will be placed in the print queue. You could be first in the queue, or 14th. Larger items can take up to 17 hours to print so please allow this in your timing.
- PLA (what these 3D printed items are made from) is not plastic, but a thermoplastic polyester made from fermented plant starch using renewable resources. PLA is biodegradable & environmentally friendly.
- 3d printing is ‘additive manufacturing’ meaning there is no waste when creating your items.
- Inclement weather can sometimes affect the dimensions of a 3d print. This means you may receive a print with sanding on one or more edges. This is done to ensure a smooth fit with the other pieces of the mould (i.e. bath bomb cups sliding through the exterior smoothly).
- These items are 3D printed and do not deal well with heat. Do not place in dishwasher. Please make sure to clean using cool water. For best results, use dishwashing liquid and cool water and wash with a non-abrasive pad. Do not leave soaking in water.
- 3d printed items hold a whole mess of static electricity. Give them a wipe down with isopropyl alcohol and a paper towel to remove any dust or fuzzies they will have inevitably picked up from somewhere in the universe.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Subscribe to the mailing list to receive updates!
Sign up to the newsletter to get updates, blog posts, store coupons and more.
Don’t worry though, there’s no spam included!
3dprint, shaper, stamp, bathbomb, shampoobar, moulds, extrudertool, kaleidoscope, soaptool, candletool, wicktools, pullthroughtool, filament, foodsafe, claycutter, sprinklesheet, shrinkwrapopener, smallbusiness