Sick of having off center wicks? Hate how your current tool slides around on top of your jar? Well you might like this solution!
Wick centering tools are designed for specific sized jars, and have little tabs on the ends to stop them from sliding too far off centre. Have a jar that’s 7.9cm? Use an 8cm wick centering tool. Have a jar that’s 9.7cm? Use a 10cm wick centering tool. There’s a wick centering tool at every half centimeter to get you as close as possible to the true middle of your candle.
These wick centering tools work on both round and square vessels. I’ve also included a bunch of extra holes for those of you who like to double, triple or quadruple wick your candles!
Sizes range from 5cm through to 13cm.
- This is a print on demand item. Sometimes we have stock ready made and this will be used in your order first. When your order comes in, it will be placed in the print queue. You could be first in the queue, or 14th. Wick centering tools take from 1/2 hour (smallest) to over an 1 hour (largest) each to print and there may be orders in the queue when you place your order. Please allow this in your timing. I currently run 8 x 3D printers full time. If you wish to know current wait times on orders, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or Facebook message.
- 3d printed items do not like heat, so never clean with hot water or place in dishwasher. For easiest cleaning, allow any spilt wax to cool and scrape off with a blunt object.
- 3d printed items hold a whole mess of static electricity. Give them a wipe down with isopropyl alcohol and a paper towel to remove any dust or fuzzies they will have inevitably picked up from somewhere in the universe.
- PLA (what these 3D printed items are made from) is not plastic, but a thermoplastic polyester made from fermented plant starch using renewable resources. PLA is degradable & environmentally friendly.
- 3d printing is ‘additive manufacturing’ meaning there is no waste when creating your items.