Custom Stamp – Your Design
For custom stamp information, contact me on Facebook or via email FIRST to discuss exactly what you need.
DO NOT purchase this item before we speak so I can judge accurately if I am able to actually do the design you want 🙂
$15 includes me making a soap stamp of your already finished and complete design using a good quality image, preferably transparent png. It does not include me making repeated edits, or changing your entire design myself. I’m sorry if you think this is harsh, but most people charge $30+ per hour for their custom design work, so I feel as though a $15 stamp should not take me more than an hour to get ready for 3d printing.
If you wish to have a stamp designed by me, or an existing design edited by me, please choose this product instead.
- This is a print on demand item. Sometimes we have stock ready made and this will be used in your order first. When your order comes in, it will be placed in the print queue. You could be first in the queue, or 14th. Larger items can take up to 17 hours to print so please allow this in your timing.
- These items are 3D printed and do not deal well with heat. Do not place in dishwasher. Please make sure to clean using cool water. For best results, use dishwashing liquid and cool water and wash with a non-abrasive pad. Do not leave soaking in water.
- 3d printed items hold a whole mess of static electricity. Give them a wipe down with isopropyl alcohol and a paper towel to remove any dust or fuzzies they will have inevitably picked up from somewhere in the universe.
- Inclement weather can sometimes affect the dimensions of a 3d print. This means you may receive a print with sanding on one or more edges. This is done to ensure a smooth fit with the other pieces of the mould (i.e. bath bomb cups sliding through the exterior smoothly).
- PLA (what these 3D printed items are made from) is not plastic, but a thermoplastic polyester made from fermented plant starch using renewable resources. PLA is biodegradable & environmentally friendly.
- 3d printing is ‘additive manufacturing’ meaning there is no waste when creating your itemsI
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.