Pull Through Kaleidoscope Disc – Small
These unique tools are designed to create stunning and intricate designs in your soap, resembling the colorful patterns of a kaleidoscope. Made of high-quality materials, these pull through tools are durable and easy to clean. Small discs measure 61mm
These unique tools are designed to create stunning and intricate designs in your soap, resembling the colorful patterns of a kaleidoscope. Made of high-quality materials, these pull through tools are durable and easy to clean.
To use, attach one disc to the threaded rod with one nut under and one over and sit in bottom of pvc pipe that has an end cap attached. Add funnel to top of pvc pipe and pour in your lightly traced batter, alternating your colours. When pipe is filled to desired height, remove funnel and slowly pull stainless steel rod up, bringing the disc with it. This pulls the kaleidoscope pattern through your soap.
Our kaleidoscope soap pull through tools are perfect for creating unique and eye-catching soap bars that are sure to stand out. Whether you’re a professional soap maker or a hobbyist, these tools will become a staple in your soap-making arsenal. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to elevate your soap designs to the next level.
Share on socials
- This is a print on demand item. Sometimes we have stock ready made and this will be used in your order first. When your order comes in, it will be placed in the print queue. You could be first in the queue, or 14th. Larger items can take up to 17 hours to print so please allow this in your timing.
- PLA (what these 3D printed items are made from) is not plastic, but a thermoplastic polyester made from fermented plant starch using renewable resources. PLA is biodegradable & environmentally friendly.
- 3d printing is ‘additive manufacturing’ meaning there is no waste when creating your items.
- Inclement weather can sometimes affect the dimensions of a 3d print. This means you may receive a print with sanding on one or more edges. This is done to ensure a smooth fit with the other pieces of the mould (i.e. bath bomb cups sliding through the exterior smoothly).
- These items are 3D printed and do not deal well with heat. Do not place in dishwasher. Please make sure to clean using cool water. For best results, use dishwashing liquid and cool water and wash with a non-abrasive pad. Do not leave soaking in water.
- 3d printed items hold a whole mess of static electricity. Give them a wipe down with isopropyl alcohol and a paper towel to remove any dust or fuzzies they will have inevitably picked up from somewhere in the universe.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Subscribe to the mailing list to receive updates!
Sign up to the newsletter to get updates, blog posts, store coupons and more.
Don’t worry though, there’s no spam included!
3dprint, shaper, stamp, bathbomb, shampoobar, moulds, extrudertool, kaleidoscope, soaptool, candletool, wicktools, pullthroughtool, filament, foodsafe, claycutter, sprinklesheet, shrinkwrapopener, smallbusiness